Monday 4 February 2013

Say Yes To The Dress

I'm excited to post this as my entry to the Bo Bunny February Layout Challenge!  I was really drawn to their new C'est La Vie paper line. The dress forms and colours were perfect for this page. What looks like a coffee stain on the page was actually intentionally stamped there. Love the textures stamps that Bo Bunny has now!

While shopping for a prom dress with my daughter, Breanne, I snapped a few photos of the dresses she didn't like. The winning dress was simple, yet stunning and she instantly said "yes" to this dress!


And, here are a few close-ups of the page:




Supplies Used:
Bo Bunny Papers - all from C'est La Vie
Bo Bunny Blossoms - Buttercup Bouquet
Bo Bunny Jewels - Frosting Jewels
Bo Bunny Stamps - Stained Textures
Bo Bunny Buttons - C'es La Vie
Bo Bunny Chipboard Letters & Elements: C'est La Vie
Yellow Foam Letters (from my stash)

Also, I know some of you couldn't leave a comment on my last post because you didn't have a Google Account. I have now changed the settings so you don't need one. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH I love it!!! Such a fun page! and beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great memory this will make! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn.... LOVE your layout. You got your new Cést la Vie paper fast. Thanks for playing along with our February sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete