Thursday 28 March 2013

Feeling' Lucky - Bo Bunny March Challenge

For the month of March the Bo Bunny challenge is to use the word "Lucky" on a scrapbook page. I love when I have an opportunity to scrap old photos like this one and I instantly knew the colours would beautifully coordinate with the Mama-razzi 2 collection.

The fish embellishments were so fun to make and I embossed the scales using a Bo Bunny texture stamp.

 

I'm guessing that I was around four or five when I caught my first fish at the family cottage on Long Lake in Northern Ontario. I wish the fishing rod was also in the photo because it wasn't unusual as a kid to catch a fish on nothing more than a stick with a line tied to the end. And ya gotta love the kerchief in my hair! Thanks for that, Mom!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic. You can't help but smile when you look at it. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete